Correspondence of Tajmah Khanum
Correspondence of Tajmah Khanum, daughter of I‘tizad al-Saltanah, including a letter from her father discussing the use of mineral water and his return to Tehran in the near future, July [27?], 1880; a letter to Nasir al-Din Shah regarding a property in Khani Abad; guest lists and letters to her husband ‘Izz al-Dawlah Salur regarding the weddings of their daughters.
- Creator ʻAli Quli Mirza Iʻtizad al-Saltanah
- Date mid/late 19th century
Some images are from copies of the original.
- Collections Bahman Bayani
- Repository Bahman Bayani Collection
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 22 August 2012
- Last Edited 9 October 2012
- Record no. 31b079