Correspondence between Muzaffar al-Din Mirza and Shukuh al-Saltanah
Two letters from Muzaffar al-Din Mirza to his mother, Shukuh al-Saltanah. The first on receiving her photograph and a matter related to the andarun; the second about receiving Shukuh al-Saltanah’s letters and gifts and coming to Tehran. He also writes about the problems caused by Taj al-Muluk despite advice from ‘Izzat al-Dawlah and Mahd-i ‘Ulya, raises the possibility of a new marriage and asks for his mother’s opinion. The letter from Shukuh al-Saltanah to Muzaffar al-Din Mirza advises him to be patient until the new year and then proceed with the issue related to the andarun.
ImagesView This Item
- Date mid/late 19th century
- Collections National Library and Archives of the Islamic Republic of Iran -- Mahd-i ‘Ulya Documents
- Repository National Library and Archives of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Restrictions Users must refer to the National Library and Archives of the Islamic Republic of Iran as the original owner of items in this collection.
- Accessed 3 June 2020
- Last Edited 2 November 2021
- Record no. 902B70