Correspondence of ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma, 1909 to 1924
Correspondence of ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma, including a letter from Umm al-Khaqan, 1909; Farmanfarma’s letter to Shaykh Khaz‘al about the situation in Shiraz, Bushihr, and Iraq, and Britain’s policy in Mesopotamia, 1920; Farmanfarma’s letter to his son Nusrat al-Dawlah, the governor of Fars about Ihtiram al-Dawlah’s trip to Fars, 1924; and three letters from Isma‘il Husayni regarding financial and property matters.
- Creator Taj al-Muluk Umm al-Khaqan
- Date September or October 1909 - January or February 1924
- Collections Bahman Bayani
- Repository Bahman Bayani Collection
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 21 August 2012
- Last Edited 9 October 2012
- Record no. 31c096