Abu al-Qasim Khan Burhan al-Dawlah to Riza Quli Khan Sardar Mukarram, 1907
Letter from Abu al-Qasim Burhan al-Dawlah to his brother Riza Quli Khan Sardar Mukarram (Nizam al-Saltanah), governor of ‘Arabistan and Luristan. He writes about the rumors of arrival of Salar al-Dawlah with his troops, insecurity in the region, the upheavals in Azarbayjan, and reassures him of the security of the household.
- Creator Abu al-Qasim Khan
- Date 28 May 1907
- Dimensions 27 x 20 and 27 x 10 cm. Envelope: 28 x 10 cm.
- Collections Bahman Bayani
- Repository Bahman Bayani Collection
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 16 August 2012
- Last Edited 9 October 2012
- Record no. 31b057