Letters from Zinat Malik and Muhtaram al-Saltanah
These letters are about their travel to India and their meeting with Malakah Jahan, wife of Muhammad ʻAli Shah, and Fakhr al-Taj, daughter of Muʻayyir al-Mamalik in Mumbai. On one of the pages Bahman Bayani gives some explanations about the people in the letters.
ImagesView This Item
- Date 1925 or 1926
- Dimensions 17.5 x 22.5 cm, 18 x 23 cm
- Collections Bahman Bayani
- Repository Bahman Bayani Collection
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 13 December 2012
- Last Edited 19 June 2015
- Record no. 1142A11