The printed book of Tanbih al-Na’imin, written by ‘Izziyah Khanum, the elder sister of Subh-i Azal, responding to a Letter from ‘Abbas Afandi, her nephew, and rejecting claims of her brother Mirza Husayn ‘Ali Baha’ Allah. This copy includes as well an introduction (author’s name not indicated), Afandi’s Letter, a sermon and an essay by Haji Mirza Ahmad Kirmani.
- Creator Shah Sultan ‘Izziyah
- Date 1891 or 1892 - 1904 or 1905
- Dimensions 22 x 15 cm.
- Collections Rouhi (Sarlati)
- Repository Homa Rouhi (Sarlati)
- Restrictions No Restrictions.
- Accessed 6 August 2012
- Last Edited 2 May 2016
- Record no. 1030D155