Letters and other writings of Haji Sayyid Muhammad Isfahani
Booklet consists of several letters and writings of Haji Sayyid Muhammad [of Isfahan], in Istanbul and Edirne, originally copied by Mirza Mustafa Katib [the Scribe], bearing the completion date of January 1921. The present text was copied by F. Azali and was completed on April 5, 1987, with a copy of another 1852 text, completed on April 9, 1987. Among the addressees of Haji Sayyid Muhammad’s letters are: his sister (not named), Qanitah (Subh-i Azal’s wife), Aqa Nur al-Nur, Aqa Sayyid Hashim. Two are addressed to “my dear friend.”
- Creator Haji Sayyid Muhammad Isfahani
- Date 20th century
- Dimensions 14.5 x 29.5 cm.
- Collections Rouhi (Sarlati)
- Repository Homa Rouhi (Sarlati)
- Restrictions No Restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 14 September 2012
- Record no. 1030D154