Najm al-Saltanah to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma
From Malik Taj Najm al-Saltanah to her brother, ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma, in Kirmanshah; she talks about the illness of her husband, Vakil al-Mulk, and ‘Izzat al-Saltanah and Daftari’s [Daftar al-Mulk]’s stay at ‘Izzat al-Saltanah’s house; inquires about Farmanfarma’s intention to sell the property in Palayin and negotiates the price; and mentions Musadiq al-Saltanah’s investments in his property in Khani Abad.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Malik Taj Najm al-Saltanah
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions Letter: 19 x 23.5 cm
- Collections Mansoureh Ettehadieh -- Najm al-Saltanah
- Repository Mansoureh Ettehadieh
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 April 2015
- Last Edited 22 June 2015
- Record no. 1021A79