Najm al-Saltanah to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma
From Malik Taj Najm al-Saltanah to her brother, ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma; she talks about the property at Palayin, mentioning that Farmanfarma had expressed interest in selling or exchanging it for a property owned by Hazrat ʻUliya [Surur al-Saltanah] in Tabriz; discusses the relationship between the brother and sisters; mentions her daughter, Daftari [Daftar al-Muluk], and notes that her situation [the marriage to Farmanfarma’s son] awaits Farmanfarma’s decision. At the end, she talks about the illness of her husband, Vakil al-Mulk.
- Creator Malik Taj Najm al-Saltanah
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions 20 x 26 cm
- Collections Mansoureh Ettehadieh -- Najm al-Saltanah
- Repository Mansoureh Ettehadieh
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 April 2015
- Last Edited 22 June 2015
- Record no. 1021A76