Letters from Society of Patriotic Women of Iran to Sadiqah Dawlatabadi
Two Letters and an envelope from the Society of Patriotic Women of Iran to Sadiqah Dawlatabadi. One of the letters certifies Sadiqah Dawlatabadi as the official representative of Society of Patriotic Women of Iran [Jamʻiyat-i Nisvan-i Vatankhvah-i Iran].
- Date 1923 - 1924
- Notes The envelope inscription (verso): (in the hand of Sadiqah Dawlatabadi) Karand documents about the injustice of the military officials who detained me and confiscated my money and documents for the international congress.
- Collections Sadiqah Dawlatabadi
- Repository International Institute of Social History, Amsterdam
- Restrictions Use of materials from the International Institute of Social History (IISH), Amsterdam, Netherlands for publication purposes should cite IISH as the current repository.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 29 June 2012
- Record no. 1017A5