Written by Sultan Ahmad Mirza ‘Azud al-Dawlah, the son of Tavus Khanum Taj al-Dawlah and Fath‘ali Shah. ‘Azud al-Dawlah, who was ten years old when his father died, wrote this book in 1886 at the request of his nephew, Nasir al-Din Shah, with Muhammad Hasan Khan I‘timad al-Saltanah as an intermediary. In this book, he recounts the stories of the wives and children of Fath‘ali Shah.
The current manuscript was hand-copied by Muhammad Hasan Ibn Husayn‘ali al-Fariqi al-Kamarah-’i, in 1901 or 1902, and includes 251 pages.
- Creator Sultan Ahmad Mirza ‘Azuad al-Dawlah
- Date 1901 or 1902
The original manuscript is at Tehran University Central Library. Dr. Manoutchehr M. Eskandari-Qajar wishes to thank Mr. Bahram Sheikholeslami for assistance in this acquisition.
- Dimensions 20.5 x 13 cm
- Collections Manoutchehr M. Eskandari-Qajar
- Repository Manoutchehr M. Eskandari-Qajar Collection (Tehran University Central Library #7487)
- Restrictions No restrictions
- Accessed 30 November 2015
- Last Edited 3 February 2016
- Record no. 15169A1