Khadijah Sultan to Muhammad ‘Ali Nizam Mafi (Salar Mu‘azzam)
Khadijah Sultan writes to her son, Muhammad ‘Ali Nizam Mafi (Salar Mu‘azzam), telling him that ‘Izzat al-Saltanah is doing well and, unlike what he thinks about her pregnancy, it was early and her husband’s family were very eager for this. Also, since Muhammad ‘Ali Khan has asked for his mother’s opinion on hiring a tutor, she suggests that he hire a chaste woman, so that Khadijah Sultan will not have to deal with her love affairs. She tells him that the tutor they hired in Farmanfarma’s house has been obliged to wear a chador when she goes out.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Khadijah Sultan (wife of Riza Quli Khan Nizam Mafi)
- Date circa. 1911 or 1912
Image is from a copy of the original.
- Collections Mansoureh Ettehadieh -- ‘Izzat al-Saltanah
- Repository Mansoureh Ettehadieh
- Restrictions No restrictions
- Accessed 17 September 2015
- Last Edited 9 December 2016
- Record no. 13104A81