ʻIsmat al-Dawlah with pomegranates
ʻIsmat al-Dawlah was daughter of Taj al-Dawlah and Nasir al-Din Shah.
- Date mid/late 19th century
Description in the IICHS catalog: “ʻIsmat al-Dawlah and unique pomegranates”
- Collections Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies
- Repository Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies (ع 3-5309)
- Restrictions The use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite the Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies as the current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 8 October 2013
- Last Edited 29 October 2013
- Record no. 1261A48