Letter about Muhammad ‘Ali Shah's stipend
A letter from Mahmud Mudir al-Mulk on the letterhead of the Prime Minsiter addressed to the Ministry of Finance. The letter is about the money owed to the late Muhammad ‘Ali Shah because of two delayed payments of his stipend, with the value of 1750 and 13500 tumans. The writer requests that this payment be expedited so that Malakah Jahan, the former Shah’s wife, and his other survivors could move from Sanremo (Italy).
- Date early/mid 20th century
- Collections Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies
- Repository Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies (م12-2200-11-0)
- Restrictions The use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite the Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies as the current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 10 October 2013
- Last Edited 29 October 2013
- Record no. 1261A29