Letters from Amin Aqdas
Three letters from Amin Aqdas [wife of Nasir al-Din Shah]: a letter addressed to ‘Aziz al-Mulk asking him to get Nasir al-Din Shah’s signature for the decree for Mirza Hasan Khan the Colonel. The envelop is addressed to ‘Azud al-Mulk and has Amin Aqdas’s seal; a letter to ‘Azud al-Mulk asking him to seal a decree for one of her relatives, which is accompanied by an envelope that bears Amin Aqdas’s seal; a letter to ‘Azud al-Mulk, the chief justice, in which she asks for assistance in the case of Muzaffar al-Mulk and his sons, especially Mirza Muhammad Khan, who was an overseer for Zill al-Sultan, describing how they have staged a sit-in at her house. Amin Aqdas has reported the matter to Nasir al-Din Shah and he has ordered an investigation and the payment of their due from working with Zill al-Sultan. Amin Aqdas points out that she is determined to resolve this issue. There is Amin Aqdas’s seal on the back and the letter is accompanied with an envelope addressed to “‘Azud al-Mulk, the Grand Chief Justice” and has her seal on the back.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Zubaydah Khanum Amin Aqdas
- Date mid/late 19th century
- Collections Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies
- Repository Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies (ق0-0-27657-3, ق0-0-27657-2, ق0-0-27657-1, ق0-0-27657-0, ق0-0-18102-1, ق0-0-18102-0, ق0-0-9051-0, ق0-0-9051-2, ق0-0-9051-1)
- Restrictions The use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite the Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies as the current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 9 September 2013
- Last Edited 29 October 2013
- Record no. 1261A10