Kulliyat of Tajmah Khanum
Tajmah Khanum wrote this book, composed of three parts. The first part consists of nearly 120 verses. The first poem is a sonnet written by the poet when she was 16 and the last one was written to praise Riza Shah. The second part is more than 20 letters and notes, which are mostly administrative and legal. Other letters were addressed to women who where contemporaries of Tajmah Khanum. The third part of this book is a selection of poems by Persian poets from Rudaki to the Qajar period.
- Creator Tajmah (Afaq al-Dawlah)
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
Some information regarding Afaq al-Dawlah is derived from the website of the Center for the Great Islamic Encyclopedia.
- Dimensions 21 x 13 cm
- Collections Tehran University Central Library
- Repository Tehran University Central Library (3553)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Tehran University Central Library as current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 26 October 2012
- Last Edited 10 May 2019
- Record no. 1255A3