Anthology, including Valiah Khanum's Divan, Basat-i nishat, Beauty and love
This manuscript consists of three parts: Valiah Khanum’s Divan (Husn Jahan Khanum, daughter of Fathʻali Shah and Sunbul Khanum), Basat-i nishat, Beauty and Love. The introduction to Valiah Khanum’s Divan is written by Sayyid Razi Adl Amini in 1939. The second part, Basat-i nishat, has no date. It mentions three types of love, between men and women, between two men and between two women, an gives examples of each type. The third piece is by Muhammad Fuzuli. The date of scribing is 1858.
- Creator Muhammad Fuzuli
- Date 19th century
- Dimensions 17 x 11 cm
- Collections Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (13816/2)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 5 September 2012
- Last Edited 3 October 2012
- Record no. 1018A32