Sadiqah Dawlatabadi and Kanun-i banuvan
The series includes the followings: a list of Kanun-i Banuvan (Women’s Center) donors; the statutes and regulations of the Women’s Center; a letter from the Women’s Center to the Ministry of Justice; the Center’s memorial service for Sadiqah Dawlatabadi and the text for that service; a speech from its 17th anniversary celebration and the program for this celebration; a report about its 13th academic year; a speech, the opening remarks at a Kanun-i banuvan play; and an invitation to a Women’s Day celebration hosted by the Women’s Center.
- Date 1947 - 9999
- Notes Sadiqah Dawlatabadi gave the speech of opening remarks at Kanun-i banuvan play at a fundraising event held in Barbad.
- Collections Sadiqah Dawlatabadi
- Repository International Institute of Social History, Amsterdam
- Restrictions Use of materials from the International Institute of Social History (IISH), Amsterdam, Netherlands for publication purposes should cite IISH as the current repository.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 29 June 2012
- Record no. 1017A20