Regarding delinquent salaries of a group of women, 1909
Correspondence between the Majlis, Mukhtar al-Sultan on behalf of Nayib al-Saltanah (‘Aliriza Khan ‘Azud al-Mulk), and the Minister of Finance (Vusuq al-Dawlah) regarding the complaint by a group of women about their two-year delinquent salaries and their staged protest in front of Nayib al-Saltanah’s house; includes Nayib al-Saltanah’s order to the Ministry of Finance for the payment of their salaries, copies of women’s petitions, and the response by Vusuq al-Dawlah referring to the budget deficit and the necessity of a general order that includes all people’s delayed salaries.
- Date 11 September 1909 - 28 December 1909
- Collections National Library and Archives of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Repository National Library and Archives of Islamic Republic of Iran
- Restrictions Users must refer to the National Library and Archives of Islamic Republic of Iran as the original owner of items in this collection.
- Accessed 21 October 2020
- Last Edited 9 August 2021
- Record no. 902A43