A compilation of poems by Shams al-Shu‘ara’ initiated by Mirza Ahmad Khan Fatih al-Mulk in May 1901 and completed in July 1902. According to the book’s introduction, Gawhar Khanum is the daughter of Musa Khan and Tayqun Khanum (a daughter of Fath ‘Ali Shah).
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Gawhar Shams al-Shuʻaraʼ
- Date 1902 or 1903
1 volume. Lithograph.
- Collections Harvard College Library
- Repository Harvard College Library Collection
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 29 June 2012
- Record no. 901A1