Letter concerning a theft from Mirza Ahmad Mustawfi's house
Letter concerning a theft from Mirza Ahmad Mustawfi’s house, finding of the stolen goods with wife of Muhammad Karim and her arrest, hence Muhammad Karim’s sit-in at the mosque. The expression of satisfaction upon the arrest of the suspects on the top right margin of the letter might be from Muhammad Shah.
- Date undated
- Dimensions 29 x 13.5 cm, size of the letter without surrounding paper: 20 x 11.5 cm
- Collections Bahman Bayani
- Repository Bahman Bayani Collection
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 16 August 2012
- Last Edited 9 October 2012
- Record no. 31c092