Letters from Galin Khanum to Qahraman Mirza ‘Ayn al-Saltanah
Three Letters from Galin Khanum to her husband, Qahraman Mirza ‘Ayn al-Saltanah, in which she talks about how she misses her husband, describes the mournings of Muharram, and discusses the quarrels between Sharif al-Dawlah and his wife. In one of the letters, she complains about not receiving her living expenses and that she is being neglected by her husband.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Galin Khanum (Bayani Collection and Salur Collection)
- Date undated
The date of one of the letters is May 2, 1901.
- Collections Bahman Bayani
- Repository Bahman Bayani Collection
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 21 August 2012
- Last Edited 9 October 2012
- Record no. 31b024