Jahan-i zanan, I to V, 1921
Jahan-i zanan [Women’s World] was a periodical whose editor-in-chief was Farrukh Afaq Parsa. Her husband Farrukh al-Din Parsa was the publisher. The first volume includes numbers 1 to 4 (published in Mashhad, 1921); the 5th issue (published in Tehran, 1921) is in the second volume.
- Date 1921
Source: http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/jahan-e-zanan; Unfortunately, the following pages were missed during the digitization process: pp. 16 and 17 from Number I and pp. 110 and 111 from Number V.
- Dimensions Volume 1: 22.5 x 13 cm; Volume 2: 20.5 x 14 cm
- Collections Media Studies and Documentation Center
- Repository Media Studies and Documentation Center
- Restrictions No restrictions
- Accessed 10 August 2016
- Last Edited 16 September 2016
- Record no. 15160A1