Rustam Dastur family, from left, top row: Mihraban Tirandaz (Kaykhusraw’s father) and Rustam Mavandad; second row: Murvarid (mother of Mihrangiz and Khusraw), Mihrbanu (wife of Diniyar Bahram Pishdadi), Bamas Rustam (Faridun Sadaqat’s father), Banu Bahram Pishdadi (Faridun Sadaqat’s mother), and Faridun Rustam Sadaqat; bottom row: Banu Mihraban (mother of Parvanah La‘l and Parviz Azargashsb), Tirandaz, Kaykhusraw Mihraban Mazdiyasni, Fariburz, and La‘l Khanum; the framed photograph on the top is a portrait of Dinyar Rustam Dastur.
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
According to the family, Diniyari School was named after Diniyar Rustam Dastur. Kaykhusraw Mihraban Mazdiyasni died as a child; he fell from the roof inside a folded blanket.
- Dimensions 9 x 13.5 cm
- Collections Parvin Gharibshahi (Sadaqat Yazdi)
- Repository Parvin Gharibshahi (Sadaqat Yazdi) Collection
- Restrictions No restrictions
- Accessed 4 December 2014
- Last Edited 17 March 2015
- Record no. 14132A29