Gawhar Mulk Hisabi (Jahandari) with her family
Ghulam Riza (house servant), Tayah Khanum (wet-nurse and house servant, sitting on the back). The sitting women from left: Fakhr al-Zaman Hisabi, ʻIzzat Mulk Hisabi, and Gawhar Mulk Hisabi (Jahandari). This picture was taken in the courtyard of Gawhar Mulk Hisabi’s father’s house in Amiriyah street of Tehran.
ImagesView This Item
- Date early/mid 20th century
- Dimensions 6 x 9.5 cm
- Collections Farokh Malek Jahandari
- Repository Farokh Malek Jahandari Collection
- Restrictions No Restrictions.
- Accessed 26 July 2014
- Last Edited 5 November 2014
- Record no. 1397A3