Keith Johnston’s Royal Atlas of Modern Geography with four marginal notes on the title page; Farhad Mirza Mu‘tamad al-Dawlah, the maternal ancestor of Khanum Hajib, was the first owner of the book and signed it on 26 August 1867. Eventually, the book was passed down to Khanum Hajib (Nayyir ‘Uzma), daughter of Fasl Bahar Khanum (Iran al-Dawlah) and Hajib al-Dawlah, who gifted it to her daughter, Afsaneh Amir Teymour, in 1973.
ImagesView This Item
- Date 1865
The images are from the front cover and the title pages.
- Dimensions 4.5 x 51 x 34.5 cm
- Collections Hajib Nayyir ‘Uzma Qajar-Davallu
- Repository Hajib Nayyir ‘Uzma Qajar-Davallu
- Restrictions No restrictions
- Accessed 12 February 2014
- Last Edited 8 January 2020
- Record no. 13112A43