Decree granting title of ‘Izzat al-Dawlah to ‘Izzat al-Muluk, 1906
Farman of Muzaffar al-Din Shah that grants title of ‘Izzat al-Dawlah to ‘Izzat al-Muluk (who until that time had the title of ‘Izzat al-Saltanah). ‘Izzat al-Muluk was the daughter of Muzzafar al-Din Shah and Taj al-Muluk (Umm al-Khaqan), and wife of ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Muzaffar al-Din Shah Qajar
- Date undated
The first son of ‘Izzat al-Muluk and ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma was Firuz Mirza Nusrat al-Dawlah who was engaged to Najm al-Saltanah’s daughter Daftar al-Muluk from an early age. They married in 1943 or 4 but separated four years later.
- Dimensions 59 x 45 cm
- Collections Mansoureh Ettehadieh -- ‘Izzat al-Saltanah
- Repository Mansoureh Ettehadieh
- Restrictions No restrictions
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 25 August 2015
- Record no. 13104A112