Children of Shuʻaʻ al-Dawlah
Left to right: Nayyir al-Din Mirza, Shuʻaʻ al-Mulk (held by nanny), Humayun Khanum (sister of Nur al-Din Mirza), and Nur al-Din Mirza.
ImagesView This Item
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
Shuʻaʻ al-Dawlah was Mah Jabin Khanum (daughter of Muʼayyid al-Muluk)’s brother-in-law.
- Dimensions 8 x 12 cm
- Collections Azardukht Qahramani
- Repository This collection was made available to the archive by Azardukht Qahramani in Fall 2012.
- Restrictions No Restrictions
- Accessed 10 July 2013
- Last Edited 5 September 2013
- Record no. 1270A25