This china bowl is part of a set given to Kiyumars Mirza (son of Qahraman Mirza) and Asiyah Khanum (daughter of Muhammad Shah) by the Crown Prince of England as a gift. ʻAliyah Khanum, third wife of Kiyumars Mirza, was using the dish after Asiyah Khanum’s death and handed it down to Azardukht Qahramani.
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions Big diameter: 16 cm, Small diameter: 14.5 cm
- Collections Azardukht Qahramani
- Repository This collection was made available to the archive by Azardukht Qahramani in Fall 2012.
- Restrictions No Restrictions
- Accessed 10 July 2013
- Last Edited 5 September 2013
- Record no. 1270A15