It was gifted to Parvin Saham-lashgari in the 1960s. It consists of a separate tray and the brazier includes different parts: coal container, teapot holder, boiling water holder, and opium pipe holder.
- Date early/mid 19th century
According to the person who gifted this to Parvin Saham-lashgari, this brazier was from Fath ‘Ali Shah’s period.
- Dimensions Tray: 29 x 47 cm, brazier: 13 x 26 x 41 cm
- Collections Saham-lashgari
- Repository Saham-Lashgari Collection
- Restrictions No Restrictions
- Accessed 8 April 2013
- Last Edited 21 May 2013
- Record no. 1267A15