Letter regarding the petition of Nasir al-Din Shah's wives and daughters
The writer is sending an envelope containing the petition of wives and daughters of the late Nasir al-Din Shah and explains the hardships they are going through and that if the current condition continues they will have to take their appeals to one of the foreign embassies. The author asks the king [Muzaffar al-Din Shah?] for immediate action and a response. The second document is a draft of the same letter in which some parts of it has been rewritten several times.
ImagesView This Item
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Collections Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies
- Repository Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies (ق0-0-6364-0, ق0-0-6365-0)
- Restrictions The use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite the Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies as the current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 27 August 2013
- Last Edited 7 November 2013
- Record no. 1261A6