Letter from Nasir al-Din Shah to Amin al-Sultan, 1885
About Majd al-Dawlah’s unemployment and Fakhr al-Dawlah’s concern and the decision to give him a position in court; he asks Amin al-Sultan to inform ‘Azud al-Mulk that he is satisfied with his service and that his decision is merely because of Fakhr al-Dawlah.
- Creator Nasir al-Din Shah
- Date 27 July 1885
- Collections Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies
- Repository Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies (9412GH)
- Restrictions The use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite the Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies as the current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 25 November 2019
- Last Edited 20 December 2019
- Record no. 1261A225