Daughter of Nasir al-Din Shah to Nasir al-Mulk
One of Nasir al-Din Shah’s daughters writes to Nasir al-Mulk and complains about the cutting off of her pension upon ‘Ayn al-Dawlah’s order and asks Nasir al-Mulk to investigate the matter.
ImagesView This Item
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Collections Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies
- Repository Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies (ق0-0-13411-0)
- Restrictions The use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite the Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies as the current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 24 September 2013
- Last Edited 5 November 2013
- Record no. 1261A18