Belonged to Shukuh ʻUzma Fatimah Khanum, the daughter of Ahmad Khan ʻAlaʼ al-Dawlah and wife of Mirza Hasan Khan Mushir al-Dawlah.
ImagesView This Item
- Date mid/late 19th century
This kind of rosewater sprinkler (Qalandari) was usually used by dervishes walking the streets.
- Dimensions Height: 20 cm
- Collections ʻAbd al-ʻAli Sultani Mutlaq, Tehran Notary 25 Museum
- Repository Tehran Notary 25 Museum and ‘Abd al-‘Ali Sultani Mutlaq
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite "Tehran Notary 25 Museum and ‘Abd al-‘Ali Sultani Mutlaq" as current repository.
- Accessed 21 December 2012
- Last Edited 8 April 2015
- Record no. 1258A23