Book on Finding a Spouse
The Book on Finding a Spouse is a short poem describing courtship and marriage customs during the Qajar period. Mirza Baqir Qazvini (1838-1886) wrote this book, under the pen name Naji.
- Date mid/late 19th century
Another version of the book is in the National Archives with the document number 5-9992. For more details, see the print edition of the Book on Finding a Spouse: Marriage Customs in the Qajar period, Tehran, 2009, Farhangistan-i Zaban va Adab-i Farsi, volume 1.
- Dimensions 22 x 14 cm
- Collections Tehran University Central Library
- Repository Tehran University Central Library (2207)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Tehran University Central Library as current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 24 October 2012
- Last Edited 25 January 2013
- Record no. 1255A1