Amir al-Umara to Mansurah
Amir al-Umara (Amir Khan) advises Mansurah, his daughter, to avoid bad people. He also asks her to trust God when she feels alone and not to be disappointed when things go wrong.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator ʻAli Amir al-Umara
- Date circa. 1938 or 1939 - 1941 or 1942
- Dimensions 19 x 11.5 cm
- Collections Samila Amir Ebrahimi
- Repository Samila Amir Ebrahimi Collection
- Restrictions No Restrictions.
- Accessed 30 August 2012
- Last Edited 20 September 2012
- Record no. 1251A2