ʻAli Amir al-Umara and ʻAziz Jan to Mansurah
From ʻAli Amir al-Umara (Amir Khan) and ʻAziz Jan to their daughter, Mansurah. In the letter, Amir Khan complains that Mansurah did not send them letters and asks her to send more letters. On the back of the letter is ʻAziz Jan’s letter asking Mansurah how she was doing and tells her that she is sending her a few things.
- Creator ʻAli Amir al-Umara
- Date circa. 1938 or 1939 - 1941 or 1942
Mansurah was married to Manuchihr Taymurtash (son of ʻAbd al-Husayn Taymurtash), but she divorced soon after and never married again. This letter was sent while she was Manuchihr’s wife and he is mentioned in the letter.
- Dimensions 19 x 11.5 cm
- Collections Samila Amir Ebrahimi
- Repository Samila Amir Ebrahimi Collection
- Restrictions No Restrictions.
- Accessed 30 August 2012
- Last Edited 20 September 2012
- Record no. 1251A1