Cyprus travelogue of Qamar Taj Dawlatabadi with a tablet collection inventory, 1950
This notebook describes Qamar Taj Dawlatabadi’s travel to Cyprus in February/March 1950 to see Subh-i Azal’s family. Qamar Taj was accompanied on this trip by her sister, Fakhr Taj Dawatabadi. There are three inventories at the end of the travelogue: a tablet inventory in the original handwriting; a tablet inventory in Sayyid Husayn Katib’s handwriting; and books in the original handwriting and others in iron suitcase.
- Date February or March 1950 - April or May 1960
- Collections Qamar Taj Dawlatabadi
- Repository Qamartaj Dolatabadi Papers
- Restrictions No Restrictions.
- Accessed 10 August 2012
- Last Edited 15 November 2012
- Record no. 1141E1