Correspondence between Amjad al-Vizarah and ʻAziz al-Muluk
Correspondence is between Sayyid ʻAbd Allah Shaykh al-Islami (Amjad al-Vizarah) and his wife, ʻAziz al-Muluk, daughter of Rukhsarah Khanum and Mirza Hasan Shaykh al-Islam. One of the letters from ʻAziz al-Muluk is written in the handwriting of Ashraf al-Saltanah because of an eye ailment.
- Date early/mid 20th century
- Collections Bahram Sheikholeslami
- Repository Private collection of Bahram Sheikholeslami - in honor of his mother, Afsarolmoluk Sheikholeslami
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 16 April 2014
- Record no. 1139A81