Letters from ʻAziz al-Muluk to Mirza Hasan Shaykh al-Islam and Asiyah Khanum
Letters include: two letters to Mirza Hasan Shaykh al-Islam (ʻAziz al-Muluk’s father) written by ʻAziz al-Muluk and her husband, Sayyid ʻAbd Allah Amjad al-Vizarah; several letters from ʻAziz al-Muluk to her father about family matters and buying jewelry and an embroidered textile (zarduzi); a letter from her to her sister, Asiyah Khanum; another letter concerns a marital dispute.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Mirza ʻAbd Allah Amjad al-Vizarah
- Date early/mid 20th century
- Collections Bahram Sheikholeslami
- Repository Private collection of Bahram Sheikholeslami - in honor of his mother, Afsarolmoluk Sheikholeslami
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 16 April 2014
- Record no. 1139A72