Miscellaneous correspondence addressed to Rukhsarah Khanum
Miscellaneous letters addressed to Rukhsarah Khanum (wife of Mirza Hasan Shaykh al-Islam), including: a letter from her father, Mirza Buzurg Shaykh al-Islam; permission for a wetnurse to breastfeed her infant child, dated 14 February 1892; a letter of condolence from Mirza Masʻud Shaykh al-Islam over the death of Mulki Jahan Khanum Rukni (1892); a letter from Mirza Abu Turab Shaykh al-Islam; Premier’s reply to her request to inherit the stipend of her deceased father; Haj ʻUmma Khanum, wife of Hidayat Allah Hakimbashi, writing to her about going to Razjird; a letter from her maternal uncle Hidayat Allah Hakimbashi, son of Mirza Hasan Khan Hakimbashi; and a letter to her paternal uncle, Mirza Masʻud Shaykh al-Islam.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Aqa Mirza Buzurg Shaykh al-Islam
- Date 1878 - 1899
- Collections Bahram Sheikholeslami
- Repository Private collection of Bahram Sheikholeslami - in honor of his mother, Afsarolmoluk Sheikholeslami
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 15 April 2013
- Record no. 1139A41