Head scarf pin
Belonged to Navvab al-Hajiyah, daughter of Ziba Chihr Mirfindiriski and Mirza Husayn Shaykh al-Islam (Majd al-Islam), wife of Mirza Masʻud Shaykh al-Islam. Passed down to her daughter, Nimtaj (Taj al-Sadat) Shaykh al-Islami, and then to her daughter, Afsar al-Muluk Shaykh al-Islami.
Bahram Sheikholeslami talks about this item
- Date 19th century
- Dimensions 2.5 x 1.5 cm
- Collections Bahram Sheikholeslami
- Repository Private collection of Bahram Sheikholeslami - in honor of his mother, Afsarolmoluk Sheikholeslami
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 12 August 2021
- Record no. 1139A1