Settlement over the sale of a house in Kamraniyah
Settlement between Aqa Shaykh ‘Ali ‘Attar, son of Haji Muhammad Baqir Khushkah Paz Tihrani, and Fatimah Sultan Khanum, wife of Mashhadi Husayn Baqal, concerning the sale of a house in the village of Hisar Abu ‘Ali known as Kamraniyah in Shimiran to Haji Mirza Murtiza Quli Sultan al-Atibba’ Nuri.
ImagesView This Item
- Date 10 September 1898
- Dimensions 36 x 22 cm
- Collections Shirin Dukht Sultani Nuri
- Repository Private collection of Maryam Niyazadah
- Restrictions No Restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 16 April 2014
- Record no. 1132A5