Marriage contract of Ziyaʼ Ashraf and ‘Izzat Allah (Bayat), 1 March 1924
Marriage contract of Ziyaʼ Ashraf, daughter of Zahra Imami Ziyaʼ al-Saltanah and Muhammad Musaddiq (Musaddiq al-Saltanah), and ‘Izzat Allah (Bayat), son of Sahm al-Mulk. The sidaq (mahr) is 7,000 tumans (4,000 in jewelry and 3,000 in cash) and two dangs (two-sixth shares) of the village of Zahir Abad, valued at 5,000 tumans.
- Date 1 March 1924
- Notes Bound in velvet covers with embroidery.
- Dimensions 24 x 17 cm
- Collections Mossadegh Foundation
- Repository Mossadegh Foundation Collection
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite the Mossadegh Foundation as current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 29 June 2012
- Record no. 1029A10