Jewish women’s public bath
Interior of Kishvariah public bath, located on Sirus Street in the Sar Chal neighborhood of Tehran.
- Date 20th century
Published in: Tihran by Nasr Allah Kisraʼiyan and Hamidah Zulfaqari. Item information based on source data from CIJOH.
- Collections Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History
- Repository Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite the Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History as the current repository.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 27 August 2013
- Record no. 1025A37