Left to right (standing): ʻInayat ʻAshruf, Musa Zahabiyan, Naʻman Shirazi, ʻAbd Allah Zahabiyan, ʻAziz Allah Zahabiyan, Ruh Allah Zahabiyan, unidentified; (seated) Jani ʻAshruf, Naʻman, Sara Rashti (Nanah Agha), Murdikhay [Mordekhai] Matahtiya Zahabiyan, Bibi Jan Zahabiyan, unidentified, Istir [Eshter] Darvish Zahabiyan; (seated on ground) ʻAshruf, Lutf Allah Liviyan [Levian], Victoria Darvish Zahabiyan, Sinur Zahabiyan, ʻIzzat Darvish (Zahabiyan).
- Date circa. 1930 or 1931
Item information based on source data from CIJOH.
- Collections Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History
- Repository Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History (40-P-1996)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite the Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History as the current repository.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 2 August 2013
- Record no. 1025A24