Shahin’s Ardashir namah, [17th century]
One picture depicts Shah Ardashir in his harem, with dancers, musicians, and his wives. The other picture shows Queen Istir [Esther] giving birth to Kurush (King Cyrus), her son by Shah Ardashir.
- Date 17th century
Image of MS. 8270, folio 4v and 154r (Library of The Jewish Theological Seminary). Item information based on source data from CIJOH.
- Collections Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History
- Repository Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History (1194-P-2000, 1195-P-2000)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite the Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History as the current repository.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 31 August 2015
- Record no. 1025A168