Najm al-Saltanah to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma
From Malik Taj Najm al-Saltanah to her brother, ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma; she discusses Vakil al-Mulk’s decision not to go to the countryside in Shimiran and travel to Tabriz instead, notes that he has rented their property in Shimiran to Sidq al-Saltanah, and mentions the issues with Muvaqqar al-Saltanah.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Malik Taj Najm al-Saltanah
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions Letter: 20 x 26 cm; envelope: 11 x 14 cm
- Collections Mansoureh Ettehadieh -- Najm al-Saltanah
- Repository Mansoureh Ettehadieh
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 April 2015
- Last Edited 22 June 2015
- Record no. 1021A77