Najm al-Saltanah to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma
From Malik Taj Najm al-Saltanah to her brother, ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma; letter and envelope; she talks about the illness of her husband, Vakil al-Mulk, and the debate over whether he should go to Europe for treatment; mentions ‘Izzat al-Saltanah’s trip; the wedding of Nasir al-Dawlah’s daughter; and the funeral ceremony for Imam Jum‘ah’s 14-year-old granddaughter.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Malik Taj Najm al-Saltanah
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions Letter: 20 x 26 cm; envelope: 11 x 15 cm
- Collections Mansoureh Ettehadieh -- Najm al-Saltanah
- Repository Mansoureh Ettehadieh
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 13 April 2015
- Last Edited 22 June 2015
- Record no. 1021A75