Marriage contract of Mah Parah Khanum and Sultan Husayn Mirza, 8 May 1854
Marriage contract between Mah Parah Khanum, daughter of Bahram Mirza and Sultan Husayn Mirza, son of Ahmad ‘Ali Mirza. The sidaq (mahr) includes 1,000 ashrafi tumans of 18 nukhud weight, a newly-minted Nasir al-Din shahi coin, a Qur’an worth 50 tumans, a male domestic slave [ghulam], and a female domestic slave [jariah], valued at fifty tumans each. Inscribed under the top decorative medallion is the name of Bahram Mirza, possibly the father of Shahzadah Sultan Husayn Mirza.
- Date 8 May 1854
- Dimensions 100 x 69.5 cm
- Collections Nush Afarin Ansari
- Repository Nush Afarin Ansari Collection
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 25 March 2013
- Record no. 1019A3